Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Daycare


Ben after his first day at daycare - taking a nap on Mom

Ben all bundled up for his 2nd day at daycare.

I returned to work on Monday. It was great to be back and work with the girls again but leaving Benjamin at his daycare was one of the hardest things that I ever had to do. I have so enjoyed our time at home together, watching him learn new things and just spending time with him has been one of the greatest joys of my life so far. Chris and I cannot imagine life before Benjamin anymore and we both are anxious to get home every night to spend time together as a family. It seems like Ben is enjoying daycare so far - he has two new friends there that are two months older than him. I think it is harder on Mom to drop him off than it is for Ben! He is chattering more and more and he is all smiles when he wakes up in the morning. We are looking forward to our trip to Puerto Rico and Ben can't wait to see Grandma but we are going to miss Dad so much! I think Dad will miss us a bit too....

No comments: