Friday, March 21, 2008

Last Day of Vacation!

I wonder what it would be like to be on my tummy right now...

If I get these legs moving maybe something will happen..

so close!!

One more nap with my Grandma - she's so good at putting me to sleep!

It's our last day in Puerto Rico. We have had a great time, especially spending time with my Mom, but I think we are all ready to head home. Ben and I really miss Dad, Bella, and Gaby and Grandma misses the Old Cat and Grandpa. Ben has learned some new tricks that he can't wait to show Dad - he can now scream when he wants something, he can stick his tongue out when he watches someone else do it, and he can roll from his back to his stomach. The first one isn't so fun but the other two are pretty neat. This vacation/volleyball tour was a nice break from the cold weather and snow of MN but I am anxious to get home and back into out routine of daily activity. I am hoping the weather will warm up and stay that way soon - I hear we have had a new round of snow since we've been gone. Having Grandma is Oregon is going to be very hard, Ben has really enjoyed spending time with her and he is going to miss her terribly (so will I). Ben and I can't wait to see Dad tomorrow and hope that Grandma and Grandpa will be in MN soon (April maybe?!?)!

No comments: