Thursday, March 13, 2008

Clothes Horse

Retiring the brown puppy outfit and the Going to Grandpa's House outfit. There are really only a few time in you rlife that you can wear horizontal stripe pants and look cute...

Ben is growing more and more each day. I have already filled a plastic storage bin with clothes that no longer fit him. I remember thinking that he would never fit into some of them much less outgrow them! But thanks to a lot of generous gifts and grandparents (especially a certain one that lives in Oregon..), Ben is in no danger of not having new clothes to wear. I have some of his new summer wardrobe washed and ready to go as we are getting ready to leave for 8 days in Puerto Rico tomorrow. He got his first pair of sandels last night and he is ready to hit the beach in his swim trunks and swim diapers!
I apologize for not being very good at updating Ben's blog lately - going back to work last week has my schedules all mixed up but I'm sure I will be able to get into a semi-routine soon. Thanks to everyone who visits the site and I hope you keep coming back! Stay tuned for all the action in Puerto Rico!!

No comments: