Sunday, March 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home on Easter Sunday

Sitting in my big boy high chair.


Holding Matthew's hand.


I love my Easter basket!

It's been a long day Mom.

I sure missed my Dad!

It's tough coming home from vacation - I have lots of rest to catch up on!

Ben and I are home from our trip to Puerto Rico. It feels so good to be back in MN although I could do without the snow! Ben was a great traveler - I actually received compliments on the airplane on how well-behaved he was. Chris met us at the airport and had Ben in his arms about 2 seconds after we came through the door to the baggage claim. Ben chattered to Dad all the way home - he has lots of stories to tell him!
Chris and I hosted Easter dinner at our house today. It was nice to spend the day with family and hang out at home. Ben sat in his high chair for the first time while we ate dinner. He is really trying to sit up on his own so he enjoyed sitting in his chair while everyone was at the table - he likes to be where the action is! We wish everyone a Happy Easter and hope that you were able to be with loved ones today. We are truly blessed to have Ben in our lives and we find joy in every second that we spend with him. Happy Easter!!

No comments: