Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Pool

Get ready pool - here I come!

Not too sure about this anymore...

What's an Iguana?

Water is a bit cold Mom...

This is much better!

Again, cold water Mom!

Ahh, warm and toasty in my towel.

Mom likes this flower a lot.

Here's one of those Geckos she was trying to show me.

Rock on - ready to go back to the room.

We took Benjamin to the pool today after I came back to the hotel from practice. The weather was overcast and not too hot and humid so I thought it would be a good day to try out Ben's water wings. My mom brought him some new swim trunks from Oregon and we got him in his new swim diapers. He even had his AquaSocks on - he looked ready for some serious swimming. He had his sunblock on, his hat, and his SPF t-shirt just in case some rays of sun were peaking through the clouds. Mom and Grandma got their swimsuits on and we were ready to go. The pool area was pretty quiet so after a lot of pictures I headed in with the boy. The water was a bit cold so we started out by putting his toes in the hot tub. He seemed to like that so we went back to the pool and got the legs and butt wet. After some surprised looks from Ben he seemed to enjoy his time in the water with Mom. We ended our pool adventure back in the hot tub to warm the legs up again. Grandma and Ben then wanted to show Mom some of their favorite spots in the hotel so we went for a stroll. I stalked a few geckos and tried to show Ben but they didn't seem to want to say Hello (I should say Hola since we are in PR) to us. Ben let us know that he was ready for a bottle and nap so we ended our pool outing and headed back to our room. Tomorrow we hit the beach for some fun and sun in the surf!

No comments: