Friday, February 29, 2008

LeAp DaY

Ben and his "Leap" frog.
Ben is excited about Leap Day!


He is practicing his "leaping" technique in his jumper!

Yes my shirt matches Ben and No I didn't plan that.
It was Ben's first Leap Year Day today and also the last official day of my leave. I will be returning to work on Monday :( . We spent the day cuddling and playing at home. Ben wore his "Leap Day" outfit - it has frogs on it that are "leaping" around. It is going to be unbelievably hard to leave Ben on Monday morning but I am sure that he is going to like his daycare. There are two other babies that are 2 months older than him and I am hoping that they will become good friends. Ben is learning to grab things with his cute little hands and he is getting more vocal everyday. We call Grandma and Grandpa every morning so he can tell them all his stories. My parents just made it back to Oregon today after their long trip to the southern and western parts of the country. I think Otis the Old Cat is the happiest to be back at home - he's not much of a traveler! Hopefully the weather will continue to warm up. Ben is enjoying our walks in the stroller but they are pretty short since it's not all that warm out yet. He'll get his taste of warm weather when we head to Peurto Rico in 2 weeks!

No comments: