Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sleeping Ben




Ben spent yesterday afternoon running errands with Mom and Dad. We went to the Hennepin County Service Center so Chris and I could get a marriage license and Chris needed to renew his drivers license. We then went to Ridgedale so Chris and I could get wedding bands. Ben was OK for the first 1/2 hour then he decided he didn't like the mall so much - similar to his Dad when he is shopping with me...


My Dad and I went to the Gopher hockey game last night. Dad and Grandma Sharon stayed home with Ben. He was happy to see Mom when I came home (or at least he was ready for another feeding) and then he actually has a good night of sleeping. Right now he is sleeping in the beautiful cradle that Grandpa made him - he loves it and its nice to have a place for him to sleep when we are downstairs. Grandpa is going to watch Ben this afternoon so Chris, both Grandma's, and I can clean the townhouse that we rent out. Fun for us!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I read the post. . . congratulations! We are happy for all of you.

All our love.
Kel, Dan, Maddy, RJ, and Jack