Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The New Mr. & Mrs.





This is a bit late but here's the wedding update:
Chris and I were married on Thursday January 10, 2008 at the Hennepin County Service Center in downtown Minneapolis.  The ceremony was brief but beautiful - exactly what Chris and I wanted.  We were married by a judge and my parents and Chris's mom were our witnesses.  Of course Ben was there too - he slept through the ceremony.  We went out to eat to celebrate afterwards and we were home in bed by 9 pm!   So far married life has been bliss - not much different than it was before!  The only real change has been my new last name is Beatty-Kollasch and I am going through the process of changing that on everything.  We still plan on having a celebration/reception sometime this summer at our house.  Hope you enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

chad and cyndi said...

Chris and Ronni,
I love the pictures of your wedding. Ronni you look amazing after having Ben a short time ago!!! I wish I could have looked that good after Hannah,Maybe I would have had another one (NOT!!)Take care and I love reading about all of you. tell everyone we say hi Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Chris and Ronni,
Sincerest congrats to the two of you on both the recent marriage and birth of a beautiful baby boy! What a pleasant surprise to stumble upon the news here when I was just trying to look up Ronni's U of M email address, since I hadn't talked to her forever. You should have contacted me about having a judge marry you... I could have totally hooked you up for free! Also, we need to talk about Ben being raised as a Gopher fan, which borders upon child abuse ;-)

Anyway, congrats again, and we really should get together sometime and catch up. Say hi to mom and dad Beatty for me as well. - Wade