Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!


I made sure Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa were up to ring in the New Year with me last night. I finally fell asleep around 4 am and for some reason everyone is napping a lot today. My mom has me up now, we are going to try to stay awake for a while. I may even get a bath tonight - that seems to tire me out quite a bit. My dad is going back to work tomorrow. I'm sure going to miss him and so is my mom. It has been really nice to spend so much time together. I need diapers though so I guess he has to go.

My Grandma and Grandpa think I'm the strongest little man they have seen. I like to lay on Mom and Grandma's shoulders and look around. They say I look like a little turtle. I am growing a bit too - some of my clothes are already getting a little tighter on me. Mom still has to pull my pants up to my chest though, most of them are a bit long. I look like a little old man when she does that.

It's alomost time to eat I guess - I have to do some tummy time first. That's not my favorite thing yet but they keep telling me I will enjoy it someday. Talk to you again soon!

Love, Ben

1 comment:

the Greens said...

Love the Blog - keep the pictures coming! Happy New Year Love, the Greens