Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh Mom!





Ben has been having some bouts of cramps and gas that are making him very uncomfortable lately.  After exhausting every possible method we could think of to make him comfortable, I called the BabyLine at my clinic to ask some advise.  Apparently Ben is not appreciating the salads and raw vegetables that I have been eating lately with dinner.  Babies don't digest those too well yet - I learn new things everyday.  I'll be cutting those out of my diet and we'll see if that gives Ben's tummy a rest.  
I broke out some of Ben's toys today and dressed him up a bit.  He seemed interested in some of the bright colors and patterns or at least they held his attention for a short period of time.  I really like his slippers - the make noise when he moves his feet!  I thought he looked so cute - I'm sure he won't like the pictures when he's 16....
Tomorrow is a big day - Chris and I are getting married.  We have an appointment with the judge downtown at 4:30 pm.  We'll put some pictures up tomorrow.

1 comment:

chad and cyndi said...

Chris and Ronni,
Ben is such a cute little guy! congratulations on your marriage, We are so happy for all three of you.Say hi to everyone for us.Take care.Chad Cyndi and Hannah