Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ben Meets Great-Grandma Geneva



My mom and I took Ben to meet his Great-Grandmother today.  My grandma has Ahlzeimers and doesn't recognize many people anymore but I wanted her to meet my son and for him to meet her.  She really enjoyed holding Ben and he seemed to really enjoy being held by her.  We took a 4 generation picture of Great Grandma, my mom, me, and Ben.  Someday when Ben is older I will have a lot of stories to tell him about her and the wonderful woman she is.  I was truly blessed to have two wonderful grandmothers while I was growing up.  My Grandma Nona (my Dad's mom) passed away in 1991 but I know she is watching over Ben and is happy that he is here.  Ben is fast building relationships with his grandparents and loves spending time with all of them.  

No comments: