Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Here Dad, let me help you open this card.

I don't think these are for me to play with quite yet....

Ben's favorite napping buddy!

What a lucky boy to have such a wonderful Grandpa and fantastic Daddy!

I love my Grandpa!

My Dad's the best!

What a beautiful day we had in MN to celebrate Fathers Day! Dad, Mom, and Ben started out the day visiting Fort Snelling with Grandma Colleen, Uncle Mike, and cousins Jake and Sam. We stopped for lunch at Olive Garden before heading home. Ben got to take a nap with Dad and Grandpa while watching the US Open Golf Tournament during the afternoon while Mom and Grandma planted some more flowers. Grandma Colleen came over for dinner before Ben had his usual Sunday evening bath. Then it was off to bed for the little guy. All in all, it was a great, relaxing day. Grandpa got a new laser guide for his table saw and a new book and Dad got a power washer and weed wacker. We hope everyone had an opportunity to relax this weekend and enjoy the father figures in their lives!

No comments: