Tuesday, June 24, 2008

At the park with Mom and Dad








That's Dad on the monkey bars
and here's Mom trying it out!
A post from Ben:
I took Mom and Dad to the park on Sunday. Mom had been out of town all week at something called a Convention. I missed her a lot but Dad took very good care of me. I thought they could use some time out of the house and I heard about this great park up by Otsego City Hall. Word on the street is that it has some pretty cool play eqiupment. Mom and Dad even tried a few things out - they were so funny! Being outside tired Mom out so I had to cuddle her when we got home so she could take a nap. I may have fell asleep for a while too...Mom and I like to nap together!

1 comment:

Karma said...

Aww! That beautiful baby face is absolutely priceless. Nothing can replace the adorableness of a happy child. And that was CERTAINLY a happy child. It fills me with joy to see that a family enjoys going to the park together. It is much better than going off and doing something irresponsible. I hope you come and visit my blog so we can become buddies!!