Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Dad took this picture - Mom's eyes are closed but Ben looks good!
Ben, Mom, and Great-Grandma
Looking at the tree with Mom - Ben likes to look at flowers and trees.
Happy Mothers Day to everyone! This is my first official Mothers Day as Benjamin's mom and it is wonderful! Ben woke us up this morning at 6 am to give me his present - a spa package just for mom (I think Dad had a hand in it too...). We went to church and then to visit Great-Grandma and give her some flowers. We also spent some time on the phone with Grandma and Grandpa in Oregon and listened as Grandma opened her presents. We are about to go to lunch with Grandma Colleen.
I never imagined how amazing it would be being a mom. I love every minute of it. Ben "gave" me my first homemade Mother's Day card - his "helped" him. I cried when I opened it, it melted my heart right there. I will always treasure that card.

No comments: