Thursday, April 10, 2008

Taking a nap...during dinner!

Our son actually fell asleep while eating dinner last night. Chris was feeding him and all of a sudden Ben's eyes closed and he was sleeping in the high chair. That cereal must taste really good!! We had to wake him up to take a bath and then Ben proceded to sleep for 10 hours straight. It was a nice night sleep for Mom and Dad also!!
Tonight is music class - Ben seems to enjoy himself there for the most part. Usually he shows everyone how he can throw up during the dancing part, its quite fun for everyone. I am going to be spending my first night away from Ben this weekend as I am headed to Ames, Iowa with the volleyball team. Dad and Ben have big plans - some playing, tummy-time, cereal, bottle. It gets pretty crazy around the house!

1 comment:

jenjimenez said...

Hi Ronni- that little boy of yours is just too cute!
btw: this is your cousin Jen. Tim gave me your blog address. It was great seeing you at the park --we'll have to try to get me, you, Becky and Jackie all together with the husbands and kids sometime soon!
Take Care - email me sometime jenfjimenez@yahoo.com