Friday, April 18, 2008

4 months old!!

Happy 4 month Birthday to me!

Where's my toy Mom?

I'm sitting nice Mom - where's my toy?

There we go - love my burp rag and my links!

I'm done with these, got anything else?

Today is Ben's 4 month birthday! It's hard to believe how fast these past 4 months have gone by. Chris and I love every minute of being Ben's parents - we canno timagine not having Ben in our lives. His smiles melt our hearts and any noise he makes is music to our ears (not always to everyone elses, but always to ours!).
Ben is going to go to his first home Gopher Volleyball event on Sunday when he attends the annual Spring Tournament at the Sports Pavilion. This is the last event of the Spring Volleyball Season - yea!! We are hoping to spend some time outside tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be nice and Bella needs to get out and exercise. We are going to go visit a boarding kennel for her to stay at while we are in Oregon in May.

No comments: