Friday, November 13, 2009

First Football Game at TCF Bank Stadium!

My Dad and I - that's Quinn sleeping in my lap.

Ben and Dad

Mom and Quinn

The band on the field - beautiful!

Happy family outside the Stadium!

Chris, my Dad, and I took Ben and Quinn to thier first football game at the new TCF Bank Stadium on the U of M campus. It was also my Dad and I's first trip to the new stadium, Chris went to the Wisconsin game a few weeks ago with some friends. The Stadium is awesome and it was a beautiful day in MN. Unfortunately, the Gophers came up short vs. Illinois. Quinn enjoyed the 1st quarter, slept through the 2nd, and spent the 3rd and 4th in the Williams Arena athletic training room so Mom could get ready for volleyball practice. Ben made it through almost the whole game (thanks to fruit snacks and french fries) and even got into the cheering a bit!

No comments: