Thursday, July 24, 2008

Date Night

Ashlyn - I have a funny joke to tell you!

I thought it was funny!

Mom just bought this toy home - can you show me how to use it?

Let me know when you're done, I'd like to take a spin on this bike.

I'm so excited you're here!!

Ashlyn had her toes painted and her cute outfit on - Dad dressed Ben and even put baby lotion on so he would smell good!

I know its been a while again - I've been in the midst of volleyball camps for the past two weeks and just have not had the time (nor the energy!) to sit down and put some new pictures up. We have also been busy with activities for Ben - he finished up his summer session of Kindermusik, starting Intro to Water classes, continues to go with and help Mom (physically and mentally!) at Baby Boot Camp, and just hanging out at home with Mom, Dad, Bella, and Gaby. We've also had some friends and family over for dinner a few nights. My cousin Becky, her husband Derek, and their two kids Sophie and Ella came over to grill and ended up watching a pretty severe thunderstorm pass through. We had a beautiful rainbow after though! Jason and his daughter Ashlyn (Ben's "girlfriend") came for dinner last weekend. Ben shared his toys nicely and the two enjoyed showing off their "skills" to each other. Ashlyn is just starting to walk and Ben is just starting to crawl. Ben still has no concept of other kids personal space and just loves to get his hands on Ashlyn!

No comments: